You Might Also Be Interested In...
Information for Primrose
Primrose is a family-owned company that retails outdoor and garden materials and supplies online. The company is based in Reading, Berkshire and has, since 2003, been expanding and trading. In 2012, the company was able to secure an investment that has helped them grow further.
Primrose provides a huge range of products, with great customer service and the best prices in the market. They strived to develop and improve their products range; always striving to innovate. All Primrose products are of high quality, good craftsmanship and have a good value for money. All these are also backed by the company’s ‘No Quibble Guarantee’.
- They have the UK’s largest selection of patio awnings, marquees and shade sails that are available with various options so clients can customise their shades.
- Clients can find a range of items that can help improve the garden such as furniture sets and heating ranges for the outdoors.
- Clients will also find materials for making your own greenhouse as well as planters, barrels and even when you want to grow your own vegetables and fruits!
- If you are a garden designer, then Primrose is a place that you will certainly enjoy. They have a range of screening options and stylish furniture designed especially for the garden.
- If you want other extra perks for your garden, clients can also find easy pop-up gazebos, waterproof garden clocks and pest control for your home.
Primrose prides themselves with having the best stocks and having excellent customer service.
The company has also been featured in various local TV shows and magazines.
The Primrose Promise
- They will give your items a guarantee for a minimum of 2 years.
- You will have 60 days to return your items.
- Next day delivery
- They guarantee the best price
Get the Latest Updates!
To get the latest updates from Primrose, you may subscribe to their social media pages, linked on their website.
They also have a BLOG that you can follow if you are interested in gardening and home tips. You could find inspiration for your garden design, the latest trends for home and garden design for the season and even the latest promos on their website.
You may also sign up for their NEWSLETTER if you want to get exclusive updates and deals direct to your inbox.
How to Order
Primrose is exclusively online so they don’t have show room in case clients want to look at their other products. You can only find all available products listed online. You can order through the phone and talk to their excellent customer service at 0118 903 5210, or you can order through their website. Here is what you can expect when ordering on their website.
- Browse through the different categories to find the product that you want to buy for your home. You can easily navigate through the menus on the top of the page.
- Once you find the items, click on the thumbnail and you will be taken to the product details page where you can specify the quantity that you would like for the item. Click on ‘Add to Basket’.
- In your basket, you will see the total amount of your purchase. Here, make sure that you use your Primrose coupon code in order to get a discount from your purchase!
- Proceed to pay for your orders either through Amazon, Paypal or your Credit Card.
You will need to provide details such as your identity, billing and shipping address. Wait for your confirmation after paying.
Delivery / Shipping Policies
Next day delivery is usually available for most of the items in stock. Simply have a look at the item details page and you will see the delivery option available for that certain item.
The delivery charge is £4.99 for Standard Delivery. If you want your orders delivered at specific times or days, you may call the Primrose hotline and they will help you set this up.
For more information about DELIVERY, click on the link.
Primrose strives to make their customers happy with their purchases. However, there may be times when orders are unwanted, damaged or faulty. In these cases, items can be returned within 60 days of receipt of the items.
The first thing you have to do is to inform Primrose through writing such as email or their contact form. They will give you a returns number and within 14 days after you get the returns number, you will need to return the items immediately for processing of your refund.
The only items they will not accept for returns and refunds are bespoke or made to order items as well as certain pieces of clothing such as socks and gloves. If you want to return the socks or gloves, make sure that you return them in sealed condition.
Read more about their RETURNS POLICY.
Sample Primrose Vouchers
- Get £5 off when your orders are £25 and above when you use Primrose discount coupon!
- Use Primrose voucher and get 30% off on selected items!
- Avail of secret sales when you use your Primrose voucher!
At Voucher Badger, we make sure to look for the latest Primrose vouchers and discount coupons for you. Come back again next time when you plan to shop at Primrose!
You may also be interested in these other home and garden stores!
Other InformationPrimrose Price Match
Primrose prides themselves as having the best prices. They check the internet daily against other prices. If you find that another company has beaten their price on the same item, they will match the price and even give you £10 off the other products in their menu!
How to Contact Primrose
Primrose has a CONTACT FORM that you can use when you want to contact them.
Otherwise, here are their other contact details.
Email: [email protected]
Local UK rate: 0118 903 5210
Outside UK: 0044 118 903 5210
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm; Saturdays 9am to 1pm
44 Portman Road Reading
Want to buy now? It's now easier than ever to redeem a voucher code from our website. Here's how:
- Add your chosen item(s) to your shopping basket at your selected store.
- Visit your shopping basket to review your purchases.
- If you need to make any modifications then this is the place to do it.
- On this page - usually near the total amount for your order you will see a small box where coupon code(s) are entered. Find the code you want and copy & paste the code into this box.
- Click on the 'Apply' button which will refresh the total of your shopping cart.
- Your code will be applied and the amount for any eligible items will be automatically!
Don't stop there! Remember to LIKE US on Facebook and tell your friends.